Tuesday, December 4, 2007

#86 - Buy a car

So I officially will become the owner of my first car come this evening. Yesterday I went to the dealer and worked out all the paperwork, and would have taken the car with me had I not been forced to wait until this morning for my insurance policy to begin.

In any case, at around 5pm tonight I will arrive once again at the car dealership and drive away in my new vehicle. The car itself is a red 2008 Toyota Yaris. 2 door hatchback model, so it's a little thing, but it has excellent fuel efficiency which is much needed in the current times.


Pictures will be posted once i am able to upload them from the camera

1 comment:

Amy said...

As my Little would say, "OMG! Like, you TOTALLY didn't tell me about that!!!"

That being said, I smell a roadtrip in your future. Perhaps another thing off of your 101, ehh? haha