Thursday, November 1, 2007

#85 - Obtain a full time job that I enjoy

So I officially started my job on August 13, 2007. While its had its ups and downs like anything does, I think i can safely say that it is an enjoyable position that i am in right now.

Part of the satisfaction comes from the whole no income to substantial pay with what amounts to less rent/utility payments than the previous year. So that makes just about any job sound halfway decent.

While at times i get frustrated with how things are run in the office, or some of the goofy things that i can be required to do here, it really is a nice setting. The majority of the assignments that i do have, i realize that i enjoy to an extent. I can say that this was definitely the right choice as far as which field to specialize in within the whole expanse of civil/environmental engineering .

So it looks like i made the right choice, and I can consider myself satisfactorily employed for the current time and place.

No comments: