Tuesday, May 15, 2007

#3 - Read 5 classics that I haven't read before

So I figured before i could read the books, i needed to pick 5 to do. So I looked around the net and talked with some folks for suggestions, and made a list of about 25 books, and narrowed it down to the 5 i'd like to work on first. i think the rest will go onto the working list for number 1 at some point.

So here is the list, and i shall cross them off as they are completed. If anyone has these books, and wouldn't mind letting me borrow it for a time period that's probably far too long, that would be fantastic!


1. The Grapes of Wrath - Steinbeck
2. Siddhartha - Hesse
3. Gulliver's Travels - Swift - 3/10/08
4. Slaughterhouse Five - Vonnegut
5. Dracula - Stoker

2 comments:

Amy said...

psst. You can borrow my Slaughterhouse Five.

Anonymous said...

siddhartha is really good - i read it in high school...

-Steph