Monday, February 16, 2009

#90 - Get a professional massage

So I'm a little behind on posting this item, but I got it done, regardless...


I took the liberty when taking the day off from work to fit in a nice arm/shoulder/back massage. I got the first timer discount at a local version of a "massage envy". The service was good, and I came out of there feeling a lot better than when I started, the downside was the chain feel it had and the fact that a return visit would either be close to twice as much or require me to be a regular monthly customer sort of put me off.

If I look into getting another one, it will probably be me trying to arrange something with the guy I got my initial ones done to work on my shoulder. Either way, it was nice to have something like that done to just pamper myself a bit.

No comments: